How To Check Airtel SMS, Data, And 4G Dongle Balance
Users of Vi, BSNL, and MTNL have recently switched to Airtel, making it the second-largest telecom operator. Airtel also provides a slew of benefits in addition to prepaid, postpaid, broadband, DTH, and payment bank services.
Aside from that, users of Airtel are receiving balance reminder messages. These methods, on the other hand, can be used to check the remaining balance.
How to Use the Airtel Thanks App to Check Your Airtel Balance
- You must first download and install the app on your device.
- To log in to the Airtel Thanks app, type your phone number.
- The balance will appear on the screen, as well as access to the company’s customer service section and a check of the remaining data balance.
- You can also use this service to recharge your phone, purchase additional top-ups, and data packs.
How Do I Check My Airtel Data Balance?
- Airtel also provides this service through a web-based system known as care services.
- Users must, however, go to https://www.airtel.in/s/selfcare?normalLogin to use this method.
- Use your phone number and OTP to access your account.
- You will be able to see the data balance using this method.
How to Check Airtel Data Balance with USSD
- To check the data balance and main balance, dial the USSD codes listed below.
- To check your Airtel mobile number’s calling balance and validity, dial *123#.
- To check Airtel 3G/4G net balance using airtel codes, dial *121# and enter 5.
- You can check your airtel data balance using any of the methods listed above.
- To find out about your data balance, main balance, and other airtel services, dial the following Airtel USSD codes.
Airtel Main Balance Check Code *121*2#
Airtel Own Mobile Number Check Code *121*1# or *121*9# or *121*2#
How to Check Your Account Balance and SMS Plan
- The app must be downloaded from both the Play Store and the App Store.
- You must first log in to the application before seeing the balance displayed.
- You are also permitted to check USSD codes and to receive a remaining balance message from the company, dial *123#.
- If you need to check your SMS balance, dial the *121*7# code to see how much money you have left in your account.
How to Check the Balance of an Airtel 4G Dongle
- The dongle must be connected to a laptop. The IP address 188.8.131.52 must then be written.
- Now you must fill in all of the information and press the enter key.
- After that, you’ll see the balance of your Airtel 4G dongle.
How to Check the Validity of an Airtel Recharge Plan
- Airtel customers can also check the validity of their current plan.
- This service is accessible via the company’s website and USSD codes.
- Users must dial *123# from their mobile number to check the validity of the plan, and if they want to check it via USSD code, they must dial the same code.
If you have any problem with any of the above steps to check Airtel Balance & Validity, then ask Techypro in comments!